Organization: Andhra Pradesh Police
Position: Assistant Public Prosecutor
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh ,India.
Jobs Details: Andhra Pradesh Police Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 50 Assistant Public Prosecutor for Job Location Andhra Pradesh,India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 30-10-2019. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Assistant Public Prosecutors
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or of any Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualification. The candidates who have passed five year course in law after Intermediate are also eligible. The candidate must have practised as an advocate for not less than 03 years active practice in Criminal Courts in the State as on the date of notification i.e., 30-09-2019.
- No of Post: 50 Posts.
- Age Limit: 42 years (Age as on 01.07.2018)
- Pay Scale: Not Specified.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for BCs and Other state candidates toward processing of application, written exam etc. Rs. 300/- for SCs and STs of Andhra Pradesh. The fee should be made through MeeSeva (e-Seva) / AP Online centres.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written Test and Personal Interview.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission of Online Application Starting Date: 20 September 2019
- Submission of Online Application Closing Date: 31 October 2019
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through website on or before 31-10-2019.
Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here