Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
Position: Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Vacancy
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: Central Board of Secondary Education Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 264 Junior Assistant & Senior Assistant Vacancy for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 16-12-2019. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Junior Assistant
- Qualifications: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 10500 KDPH in English or 30 w.p.m. or equivalent speed of 9000 KDPH in Hindi on Computer.
- No of Post: 204 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years (Age as on 16.12.2019)
- Pay Scale: Level 2.
2. Senior Assistant
- Qualifications: Graduate from a Recognized University and Typing Speed of 40 w.p.m. or equivalent calculated speed on computer i.e. 12000 KDPH.
- No of Post: 60 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years (Age as on 16.12.2019)
- Pay Scale: Level 4.
Application Fee: UR/OBC/EWS Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 800/- through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Nil Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Women candidates
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Computer Based Test & Typing Test.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission of Online Application Starting Date: 15 November 2019
- Submission of Online Application Closing Date: 16 December 2019
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through the CBSE website http://cbse.nic.in form 15.11.2019 to 16.12.2019.
Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here