Organization: India Post
Position: Gramin Dak Sevak
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: India Post Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 970 Gramin Dak Sevak for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 14-11-2019. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Branch Post Master/ Assistant Branch Post Master/ Dak Sevak
- Qualifications: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- No of Post: 970 Posts.
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years .
- Pay Scale: Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 14,500/-Per Month
Application Fee: OC/OBC/EWS Male Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 100/-, OBC Category Rs. 250/- and SC/ST/PH/Women Category Candidates exempted for Fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission of Online Application Starting Date: 22 October 2019
- Submission of Online Application Closing Date: 21 November 2019
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 15.10.2019 to 14.11.2019
Detail Advertisement & Application From Link : Click Here