Organization: Indian Navy
Position: Sailors (Navik)
Job Location: All India.
Jobs Details: Indian Navy Invited Application through Advertisement for filling up the Post of 400 Sailors (Navik) Vacancy for Job Location All India. Interested and Eligible Candidate should Apply through prescribed application form before last Date 18 to 28-01-2019. All Information about Position educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are given below.
1. Sailors (Navik)
- Qualifications: Candidate must have passed 10th (Matriculation) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India
- No of Post: 400 Posts.
- Age Limit: Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- Level – 3 Per Month.
Application Fee: General/OBC Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 215/- through net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.For SC/ST Category Candidates Fee: NIL
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Apply Mode: Online
Important Date :
- Submission of Online Application Starting Date: 23 November 2019
- Submission of Online Application Closing Date: 28 November 2019
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online through https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in form 23.11.2019 to 28.11.2019.
Detail Advertisement Link : Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here